what do you all think???????????????
Im going for clintwood but Idk if it will happen.... cause of this kid, leader, qb, LEGIT
Chilhowie vs. Radford - wdbj7.com
check him out!!!!!!!!!!!!
what do you all think???????????????
Im going for clintwood but Idk if it will happen.... cause of this kid, leader, qb, LEGIT
Chilhowie vs. Radford - wdbj7.com
check him out!!!!!!!!!!!!
I think it will be somewhat close but CW pulls away in the 4th.
Galax vs. Eastern Montgomery - wdbj7.com
There's the correct link. You can see worldbeaters in highlights and miss the weaknesses. I'd actually like to see game film. One key thing that Clintwood should have going for them is 1) they have home field, and 2) as was said in the recap video above, this is the furtherest that EM has ever gotten in the VHSL playoffs. This is uncharted territory for them, while Clintwood has been to Salem 2 out of the past 3 seasons. Those kids for Clintwood that were Freshmen against Buffalo Gap? Seniors now.
That being said, from what I understand about EM on the field, they have one WR that's college potential quality, and the QB is definitely getting D1 looks. BUT--I've been told that their D isn't that good, and if you can either outscore them or stop them on D enough to inch ahead, that's the key to beating them. I don't think Clintwood will have issues scoring, but I do want to see what kind of defensive scheme is cooked up against this spread look, as it will be run better than Clintwood has seen it run all year long.
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
[U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
EM has a QB with that arm of Robbins and the leg of Miller he WILL be a handfull
IMHO they have 2 very good WRs and 3 other guys that are not going to hurt you
There OL is small and shield more than block IMHO if CW can get a good passrush and stay in there lains to prevent the QB from takingoff and scrambling they will be OK
On d they are WAY undersized but seem to put 8 or 9 in the box and bring everyone to me it looks like they don't mind giving up a big play and points so long as the other team does not put together a long drive
CW has a big advantage in playing at home where this years Seniors are 24-1 in there HS carrear (Only loss coming via GC in 08 by 1 point) add to that the fact that the weather this week seems to be turning in a way that will not favor a passing team
Should be a heck of a game
Clintwood waxes em 35-14. Too big and too strong are the Green Wave. LPD smashmouth at it's finest Saturday in Clintwood and the Mustangs will have hands on hips before the 3rd.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
This is a game I wish I could miss work to see, but I'm having to save up for the trip to Salem. East Mont. seems like a very tough team, and they've not lost a game all year, either.
Here's a nice little comparison I created thanks to the great statistics found on VHSL Reference just to show how evenly matched these two teams are. I honestly believe that the team to win this Saturday will be the team favored by most to win the following Saturday. It's literally a #1 versus #2 battle in the division!
CLINTWOOD GREEN WAVE
- 12-0 Record
- State Rank: 94 (Div. Rank: 1)
- State Rating: 64 (Off: 48, Def: 80)
- Avg. Points Scored: 40
- Avg. Points Allowed: 8
- Opponents Combined Record: 69-60
EAST MONTGOMERY MUSTANGS
- 12-0 Record
- State Rank: 103 (Div. Rank: 2)
- State Rating: 61 (Off: 48, Def: 37)
- Avg. Points Scored: 43
- Avg. Points Allowed: 15
- Opponents Combined Record: 65-68
Bookmarks